- before people get to know me: Oh my god you're so shy...and quiet...it's adorable
- after we become friends: DEAR GOD DO YOU EVER SHUT UP
John Green (AAOK)
Everyone who suffers from social anxiety needs a friend who will
- help them order food when it’s too scary
- walk with them through crowded places
- help them laugh it off when they make a mistake
- not get tired of answering “no, you’re not annoying, silly goose! You’re adorable and I love you” no matter how many times it’s needed
and if you’re that friend, bless u for being fab <3
I like how every time Sam and Dean lie to each other, the other person is like “you lied to me!” in this shocked tone that suggests that this is a new occurrence.
Thus the muses spake:
"JK you dealt kinda shittily with Dumbledore and other diversity aspects, so we’re gonna go ahead and fix this ourselves"
In other news A+ headcanons from the HP fandom.
I’m kind of just reading this in awe right now because I’ve had every single one of these to some extent in my RPs